Frist, Product warranty Range：
Linton production and sales of end products
Second, Warranty Period of the Product Parts：
Note: Warranty validity: The date of commencement is based on the date of the original purchase invoice or receipt (If the date of purchase can not be traced back, the production date is calculated according to the date of production of the product serial number).
2, Warranty Rules
(1) The end user within 7 days of purchase, such as the purchase of products listed on the instructions and can not actually use the functional failure, the consumer can fill the original invoice or complete the warranty card to choose the return, replacement or free repair .
(2) The end user within 15 days of purchase, such as the purchase of products listed on the instructions and can not actually use the functional failure, and the appearance of the host and accessories without wear and tear, consumers can fill the original invoice or fill in a complete warranty card Choose to replace or free repair; if the consumer choose to replace, well-informed service center will be free for consumers to replace the same model with the specifications of the goods; as the same type of product specifications to stop production, the exchange is not less than the original product performance of other models. Replace the product within 3 working days from the date of receipt of the defective product.
(3)The end user to purchase more than 15 days, and during the warranty period, such as the purchase of products listed on the instructions and can not actually use the functional failure, the consumer can fill in the original invoice or complete warranty card to the well-informed service The center offers free warranty.
(4) The warranty period of non-human failure free maintenance; warranty period and man-made maintenance only charge the corresponding working hours and spare parts costs.
3, Not Under Warranty:
(1) The product exceeds the warranty period stipulated by the company.
(2) Separate parts are not covered by the warranty.
(3) Failure or damage caused by the use, maintenance and storage of the working environment not indicated in accordance with the instruction manual of the product.
(4) Failure or damage caused by unauthorized installation, repair, alteration or disassembly (damage to the screw hole protection label).
(5) Rechargeable batteries if any of the following conditions: a. Any damage to the battery enclosure or any unsealing phenomenon; b. Defects or damage caused by charging or use under equipment or maintenance conditions other than those specified in the product.
(6) Products that are sold by formal sales channels (eg, products and fakes imported from non-normal channels).
(7) Failure or damage caused by an accident or other force majeure.
(8)Wear under normal use.